Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top Ten Current Practice Locations of Graduates from all Oklahoma Medical Schools


Currently, there are 8,165 active physicians in the United States that graduated from a medical school located in Oklahoma. While Oklahoma has managed to retain 3,869 (~47%) of those graduates, the remaining 4,296 (~53%) are practicing in another state or territory. These data include all physicians regardless of their current nature of practice (office-based, hospital staff, research, etc.) or current training status (residency, fellowship, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment