- For the 2011 payment year, how and when will incentive payments be made?
- What cost report data elements are used in the EHR incentive payment calculation for Medicare Subsection (d) Hospitals?
- How are Medicare EHR Incentive Payments Calculated for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)?
- What costs can be included in the Critical Access Hospital’s Medicare EHR incentive payment?
- To meet the meaningful use objective “capability to exchange key clinical information” for the EHR Incentive Programs, can different providers of care share EHR technology and successfully meet this objective?
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted on its website answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to the Medicare and Medicaid electronic health record (EHR) incentive programs. The FAQs include questions such as: